J-CASE LIFETIME PRODUCT WARRANTY
J-CASE PRODUCT WARRANTY
J-Case Inc. warrants to the Buyer of a J-CASE Product from J-Case Inc. or a J-Case Inc. authorized distributor as follows:
For a period of 3 years from the date of purchase by Buyer of the J-CASE Product (the "Warranty Period"), the J-CASE Product will be free from significant defects in materials and workmanship, as detailed in this Product Warranty.
Product Warranty Limitations. The Product Warranty does not apply to any J-CASE Product that:
- has been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, accident, improper storage, improper handling, abnormal physical stress, abnormal environmental conditions, or use contrary to any instructions issued by J-Case Inc.; or
- has been reconstructed, repaired or altered by persons other than J-Case Inc. or its authorized distributors.
Buyer’s Exclusive Remedy for Defective Goods. During the Warranty Period, with respect to any allegedly defective J-CASE Product:
- Buyer shall notify J-Case Inc., in writing, of any alleged claim of defect within 10 days from the date Buyer discovers, or upon reasonable inspection should have discovered, such alleged defect, but in any event before the expiration of the Warranty Period;
- Buyer shall ship, at J-Case Inc.’s expense such allegedly defective J-CASE Product and original proof of purchase of the allegedly defective J-CASE Product to J-Case Inc.'s facility located at 1005-1339 meadowlands drive east, Ottawa, Ontario, K2E7B4 for inspection and testing by J-Case Inc.;
- If J-Case Inc.’s inspection and testing reveals, to J-Case Inc.’s reasonable satisfaction, that such J-CASE Product was purchased from J-Case Inc. or an authorized distributor, and such J-CASE Product is defective, and any such defect has not been caused or contributed to by any of the factors described above, J-Case Inc. shall in its sole discretion and at its expense, repair or replace such defective J-CASE Product and ship to Buyer, at J-Case Inc.'s expense the repaired or replaced J-CASE Product to a location designated by Buyer.
Third-Party Products. Buyer acknowledges that the J-CASE Product purchased by Buyer may contain, be contained in, incorporated into, attached to, or packaged together with products manufactured by a third party ("Third-party Products"). Third-party Products are not covered by this Product Warranty. For the avoidance of doubt, J-Case Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to any Third-party Products.